Thursday, May 5, 2016

K&Q A&S 2016 (Queens Champion & My Elevation Ceremony)

On February 6th, 2016, I became both queens champion and was elevated to the order of the Laurel after my vigil at that same event.  It was a very good day!

I've posted a few pictures from the day, as well as links to my documentation below!


My A&S Display

-East Kingdom Gazette Article About King and Queens Arts and Sciences Champions
-Documentation for Kings and Queens Arts and Sciences 2016
-Supplemental Documentation on Early Period Bead Making

Being called into court after winning Queens Champion

Being presented with the Queens A&S Champion's regalia

Giving back my protege apron to my peer
Having Aibhilin (my student) present me with a bead string she made as part of my regalia

Swearing Fealty
Being presented at the end of my ceremony
Photo of me getting my writ on Dec. 12, 2016. I had made my first bead on Oct 2, 2012, and one of the people who helped me make that bead is standing right behind me.